Friday, June 15, 2007

Michael's Misery


Today Michael decided to finish some grading he had left over from his trip to Yellowstone. The forecast called for rain and it gave us some time to catch up on some busy work. So while he graded papers, Pete and I made a trip to Marathon. I'm not sure if they're called Marathon trips because they're made into Marathon or if it just seems like you are running a marathon every time you go. At any rate, we got to get some needed supplies and stopped by to see Cyndy at her office. I got to see a lobster that belonged in a Godzilla movie along with some other cool stuff. The pit stop also got us invited to a Pirates of the Carribean II party tonight at Cyndy's house! Right now the monsoons are pouring in from the south, and more are in the forecast. I finally got some time for all my cuts and scrapes to heal out of the water. Thank God for small favors. Michael prepared an excellent meal of fajitas for us tonight. He claims this is what won him his wife Margaret. I'm taking careful notes and am certain I will attain gourmet status in no time. The picture is from post-meal time. Nuff said......

No comments: